Welcome to the Institute for Medical Biometry and Statistics!
This is our new web presence. Questions and suggestions are welcome.
The following are the core tasks of the Institute for Medical Biometry and Statistics of the Medical Center - University of Freiburg
- methodological and applied biomedical research
- academic teaching
- statistical consulting
- courses for advanced and continuing education.
The institute is made up of the following sections:
- Biometry and Statistics
- Genetic Epidemiology
- Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology
- German Clinical Trials Register (DRKS).
Several working groups of the institute are part of the:
- Freiburg Center for Data Analysis and Modeling (FDM)
- Clinical Trials Unit at the Medical Center - University of Freiburg
- German Cochrane Centre.