Welcome to the Institute for Medical Biometry and Statistics!
The following are the core tasks of the Institute for Medical Biometry and Statistics of the Medical Center - University of Freiburg
- Biometrie und Statistik
- methodological and applied biomedical research
- academic teaching
- statistical consulting
- courses for advanced and continuing education.
The institute is made up of the following sections:
- Biometry and Statistics
- Genetic Epidemiology
- Medical Informatics and Clinical Epidemiology
- German Clinical Trials Register (DRKS).
- SEVERA (Sektion Versorgungsforschung und Rehabilitationsforschung)
Several working groups of the institute are part of the:
- Freiburg Center for Data Analysis and Modeling (FDM)
- Clinical Trials Unit at the Medical Center - University of Freiburg
- Cochrane Germany.