Five Selected Refereed “best” Publications in Scientific Journals
- "A simple route to univalent gallium salts of weakly coordinating anions." John M. Slattery, Alexander Higelin, Thomas Bayer, Ingo Krossing*, Chem.2010 122, 3297-3301. Judged by two referees as VIP-paper. Angewandte Chemie prepared a “Highlight” on this article (R. J. Wehmschulte , Angew. Chem.2010 122, 4816-4817) and Nachrichten aus der Chemie featured this article in the June 2010 issue.
- “A unified pH scale for all phases.” Daniel Himmel, Sascha K. Goll, Ivo Leito and Ingo Krossing*, Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. Engl. 2010,49, 6885-6888. Nachrichten aus der Chemie featured this article in the November 2010 issue. The follow up full paper currently in press with Chem. Eur. J. was selected by the referees as VIP-paper and is currently highlighted on the web at: http://www.wiley-vch.de/publish/dt/journals/alphabeticIndex/ 2111/news/14827/
- “Why are Ionic Liquids liquid? A simple explanation based on lattice and solvation energies.” J. Slattery, C. Daguenet, P. Dyson, I. Krossing*, H. Weingärtner, A. Oleinikova, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2006, 128, 13427-13434. This article was Editors Choice in Science (2006 Vol. 314, S.19.) and Analytical Chemistry (2006, S.7906.) The Institute for Scientific Information (ISI, Web of Science) selected this paper due to the high citations in a two months period in November 2007 as a Hot Paper. (101 Citations in December 2010).
- "Non coordinating anions: fact or fiction? A survey of likely candidates." I. Krossing*, I. Raabe, Angew. Chem. 2004, 116, 2116-2142. This review article was selected in a peer review procedure as one of the top 12 reviews within all reviews published with Angewandte Chemie in 2004. (247 Citations in December 2010).
- The facile preparation of weakly coordinating anions: structure and characterisation of silver polyfluoroalkoxyaluminates AgAl(ORF)4, calculation of the alkoxide ion affinity" I. Krossing*, Chem. Eur. J. 2001, 7, 490-502. (124 Citations in December 2010).
by webmaster molchem — last modified 12.08.2011 09:46