The German Bernstein Network for Computational Neuroscience comprises:
- "Bernstein Focus: Neurotechnology" (in 4 regions)
- "Bernstein Focus: Neuronal basis of learning" (8 projects)
- five „Bernstein Groups for Computational Neuroscience“
- eleven „Bernstein Collaborations for Computational Neuroscience“
- „Bernstein Award“ - junior research groups
- the German National INCF Node (G-Node) in Munich
- sixteen D - USA Collaborations
- ten D - Japan Collaborations
- the Bernstein Facility Simulation and Database Technology in Jülich
- Industry Partners
- a central Bernstein Coordination Site in Freiburg.
The speakers of all network partners form the Project Committee. The head of the Project Committee (Andreas Herz) acts as additional scientific contact person of the network.
For further information about selected researchers please refer to "Meet the scientist" .