- September 2013 -
Informationen zu den Vorlesungen
OC für Pharmazeuten, Biologen und Molekulare Mediziner, sowie
OC-IV: Ausgewählte Aromaten und Heteroaromaten
findet Ihr HIER.
- Our publication on titanium-catalyzed acyloin-type cross-coupling reactions was highlighted in SYNFACTS.
- Our most recent publication about a novel bromination reagent for organic synthesis just appeared in Synthesis. This work was a cooperation with the Riedel group (Inorganic Department, Freiburg)
- Our most recent publication on the intermolecular reductive coupling of ketones or imines with nitriles just appeared online in Chem. Commun. The reaction described within is a titanium(III)-catalyzed intermolecular acyloin-type cross-coupling.
- The Organic Chemistry Portal (www.organic-chemistry.org) just highlighted our enantioselective ketonitrile cyclization: http://www.organic-chemistry.org/Highlights/2013/19August.shtm
- Our recent publication about the titanium catalyzed reductive synthesis of aminoketones and pyrrolidinones has been published in Angewandte Chemie.
- Our Review dealing with metal-catalyzed reductive umpolung processes involving carbonyls and vinylogous fragments just appeared in Synthesis.
- Our latest publication "An Update on Catalytic Strategies for the Synthesis of α-Hydroxyketones" was published in Synlett as an invited Synpacts article.
- Our enantioselective ketonitrile cyclization was featured in an Angewandte Chemie International Edition Highlight article.
- Our work on Ti-catalyzed enantioselective ketonitrile cyclizations was highlighted in SYNFACTS.
- Markus won a posterprize at ORCHEM 2012 in Weimar. Congratulations!