The module handbook describes the modules belonging to the degree, the extent to which they depend on each other, their learning targets as well as how success is monitored. The scope of each module is indicated by credits, which are applied as soon as the module has been successfully completed.
The module handbook does not replace the course catalogue, which is updated every semester to provide variable information about the lectures (e.g. time and location).
- Bachelor degree programme Computer Science
- Bachelor degree programme Microsystems Engineering
- Bachelor degree programme Embedded Systems Engineering
- Master degree programme Computer Science
- Master degree programme Applied Computer Science
- Master degree programme Mikrosystemtechnik
- Master degree programme Microsystems Engineering
- Concentrations in the Master degree programmes Mikrosystemtechnik and Microsystems Engineering
- Master degree programme Intelligent Embedded Microsystems
- Master degree programme Photovoltaics